Wednesday, May 20, 2009

''puppy hood''


hiya poochies!

momma finally downloaded the PC suite for her phone so now all the photos
she took when i first came are in my reach, muahahaha!!
anyways, why ''puppy hood'' and not puppyhood without these '''' ??
cus i was already half a year old when i met momma

so most of my puppyhood was gone already.
therefore, ''puppy hood'' means the period when i first stepped into my new home.





my first van ride home..where i puked all over the seat.


settling in



getting comfy!




i have my own bed, and a ball too?!!



thanks momma i love it!!


and thats how i spent my first day home!
dear fellow poochies, how about posting more about how you first arrived at your mommas' ?




















2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. These are very cute pictures. I have some pictures of when my mom first got me and I posted them on my blog too.

    Love,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhhh i saw your puppy pictures too!!
    they were soooooo cute , especially your ears!
    i wish momma got me when i was younger!
    so i'll be able to know how i looked like.

    ichigo

    ReplyDelete