Wednesday, March 4, 2009

swimming...urgh.

mum had no school today.
guess where we went??
swimming at club4paws..
what exactly is swimming??
from what i experienced today....swimming is where you get
thrown into the pool and have to cling on to dear life by flinging
you paws..
mum commented that i looked like a drowning rat.

here's another video from the gathering!!



and here's one from the swimming today..



oh gosh...how embarrasing.
and furthermore, mum left my water bowl there..
luckily i have a spare one..
oh no!! mum just told me that i'll be going there next week again..
she's trying to get some of my doggy friends to come too..
i wonder who's gonna come?

6 comments:

  1. do u live enar club4paws inchigo?

    -kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't really know but
    it's a 20min drive from home!

    mum says that we'll be going again next
    sunday morning(15/03/09)..wanna come too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. mum just gave me a bath today so no swimming for the moment...haha...the next time im due for a bath i'll let u know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ichigo! I love your blog! It's was fun playing fighting with you this morning! I'm so gonna bug my parents to bring me to Club4Paws so that I can have a dip in the pool with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ichigo! This is Taylor! I saw your video and the "Who's this?" is Reyla! That puppy my mummy was trying to dognap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh ! is she safe? i'd better remind reyla
    to make sure to lock her doors and windows at night!!
    someone might just dognap her!

    ReplyDelete